School Translation Services - Terms
We are available to translate school documents from English to Spanish! See below for details.
Charge: 15¢ p/word from the source language, (English).
Getting Started: Simply fax, mail or e-mail us your Purchase Order which should include the following information:
Description: Spanish translation for starting date to end date, (example, July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012).
Unit Price: Shows the amount you have allotted, (example, not to exceed $500.00).
Attn: Please include the name of your contact person(s) and/or department(s).
- All translations must be e-mailed to email@example.com, (we prefer Word documents), and should include the name of your contact person(s) or department(s).
- Minimum word count: 50 words
- Maximum word count: 500 words
Important Note: Our primary intent is to provide expeditious translations
for last-minute needs. In order to ensure that our translators are
available, we have chosen not to provide translations for large documents,
such as school manuals and handbooks.
- We will translate any school documents in the area of:
- General Education
- Special Education
- Early Childhood
- Career-Technical Education
This includes letters and other correspondence home to parents and
- Payment: Where applicable, we will invoice you monthly. If during any particular month you have not used our service, you will not receive an invoice.